FARUG DOVE CLINIC & DROP-IN CENTRE GALLERY
Freedom and Roam Uganda runs Uganda’s first exclusive Clinic and Drop-in-Centre that offers health care support and psychosocial ambiance to Lesbian, Bisexual and Queer Diverse Persons/Women Sleeping with Women (LBQ/WSW) women living with HIV/AIDS and the LGBTQI Community.
WHAT WE OFFER
- HIV screening and management
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) Screening and Management
- Breast and cervical cancer screening and management.
- Hepatitis – B screening and management
- Psycho-social support
- General and voluntary counseling
- Literacy trainings and dialogues
- HIV self-testing services
- Protective Consumables like condoms and lubricants
- Phone-based advice and consultancy
- Referrals and linkages.
Reach out to us to report any form of violence, in need of a counselor/someone to talk to or a rejuvenating space to meditate.
All services at the Drop-in Centre are free of charge and non-discriminatory.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 4pm
Saturday – In case of emergency you can E-mail us at:
Tel: +256(0)781-654-661 or Whatsapp us on +256(0)393-239-012